Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday night.....

The end of another weekend.  Damn, they always pass too quickly!  I'm not feeling so hot tonight, I made the mistake of eating some popcorn while watching Paranormal Activity 1 & 2 with Michael and Steven.  I dearly love popcorn, but sometimes it doesn't love me.  But the movies were good.  I've seen both of them before, but Michael hasn't, so we watched them together.

We had a good day today - took Dominion and Bailey to the dog park, and I cooked a scrumptious dinner tonight - fried chicken, broccoli with cheese sauce, and homemade mashed potatoes.  I just wish I had baked those brownies this afternoon.  I'd probably be really sick right now, but my craving would be satisfied.

Well, damn....the longer I sit here and surf and write, the worse I feel and the hotter I'm getting.  I suppose I should head to the showers then hit the rack for the night.  Have a great start to your week....just hoping I feel a LOT better in the morning......

No comments:

Post a Comment