Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday blahs....

Work was blah, had some brief 'excitement' over an issue, but then it went back to blah.  Same old, same old.  But that's okay.  At least there is a same old, same old, to go to.

Today was Marion's birthday.  We had a great dinner tonight at the favorite Mexican restaurant.  Won't go into the jokes that were said, you just woulda had to have been there. 

Had a great workout tonight before dinner - it always helps when I'm pissed off before working out.  Makes me work harder.  I'm not going to talk about what I'm pissed off about, other than to say that I wish when people have an issue with what I say or do, that they would take it up with ME, not other people.  (and for once, I'm NOT talking about Nosey Nancy)

This applies to everyone - if something I've said or done worries you, or bothers you - please let ME know.  Sure, I might still get mad about it, or it might hurt my feelings, but at least I will know that you actually thought enough of ME to deal with ME about the issue. 

But - if you've figured out it's you I'm talking about, then just leave me alone about it right now - I will address the issues that were brought to my attention by a third party at a later time, after I have cooled down and can respond in a calm manner.

Been looking at wedding stuff lately - Mom is driving me nuts to pick out a dress.  Of course I'm not going to go traditional (and definitely not white - ha ha lmao!!!), but I just don't know what I want.  I've been looking online at different things, and just can't find anything that appeals to me that isn't ridiculously expensive.  It kinda makes me wish I could sew, or that I knew someone well enough to ask them to make a dress for me and not charge me an arm and a leg.  Oh well, it'll come together in due time.

Time to go treat this poison ivy/oak that I got working in Mom's yard Saturday.  I'm the one that spent the least amount of time touching anything outside, yet I'm the only one that ended up with the stuff.  And btw - itching drives me absolutely insane!  I hate taking showers right now - the hot water riles the itch up to the point that I cried myself to sleep last night.  Hormones and itching just don't go together!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment