Thursday, March 24, 2011

by popular demand....

I'm posting tonight, due to the demand of my audience.  I see that people (well, one person) has come to this blog FOUR TIMES in less than 2 hours tonight.  Geesh, I knew I was popular, but wow, 4 times in less than 2 hours?  You that worried you may miss something? 

Believe me, I live a fun, full life, but sometimes it's just not all that.  I can be kinda boring at times - I work, go to the gym, come home and park in front of the computer and/or tv, and lately, I go lay down around 9:30pm and doze off until Brian wakes me up when he comes to bed.  The workouts this week have kicked my butt - I pushed a little harder in interval Monday night, Brian pushed me pretty hard last night on the weights, and tonight interval just totally kicked my ass.  It was a different instructor than I'm used to, and she's just so high impact with everything and moves so quickly from step to step, and I just couldn't keep up.  My legs were worn out in the first 15 minutes, and we weren't even on the step yet! 

I was thinking Monday night that I was doing well because I made it through about 2/3 of the class on the step (I'd previously only been able to do about half the class on the step, moving to just the floor after I can't use the step anymore).  I came really close to saying "fuck it" and quitting the class tonight, but I kept at it.  It was fun trying to watch Brian do it - he was able to do more than me because he's in better shape, but when you're not used to doing step, it can be difficult to not get mixed up and be totally uncoordinated.

Michael will be back on Sunday - he's gonna stay with us until Mom and Marion leave on the 1st.  I can't believe they will be gone in a week!  My heart is breaking, but I know it's gonna be a great opportunity.  I know I've said that before, many times, and I have to keep telling myself that.  Mom's never been more than a phone call and a few hours drive away from me, and now she's going to be "across the pond" and just a video chat away.  That's just too far!

But we are going to cram in as much time together this weekend as we can.  We are getting together Saturday to visit the last few places on our list for wedding stuff, and then all of that will be set.  I'm getting so excited!  I got my dress last weekend, my colors are set, the decor has been decided, and pretty much everything else has been ordered, reserved, and/or decided upon.  We just are waiting for the date!

No comments:

Post a Comment