Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

Yes, it's Hump Day, and I can't wait to get over the hump and onto the weekend.  I'm feeling a lot better today.  The itchiness is somewhat more tolerable, and the poison oak on my arms and face is already getting much better.  I rubbed the clear Caladryl all over my itchy stomach this morning, and that seems to have helped with the itchiness.  Of course I didn't bring it with me, so if the itchiness gets bad, I do have the prescription cream in my purse that I can use.

I crashed out last night after dinner - I was just so irritable and I think it's the mood swings from the steroid shot I got on Monday.  I came home from the gym a bundle of emotions, and unfortunately just concentrated on the negative feelings I was having and that's why I gave up and went to bed so early.  I figured why make everyone else in the house miserable?  It's not fair to any of them to take out my emotions, especially when they are chemically induced (but from a much needed treatment, and one I wouldn't have taken had I thought I could have gotten by without it).

Can't wait for Group Power class tonight.  When I took it last week, I could really feel the workout in my legs for a couple of days afterwards.  I'm kinda hoping for the same effect tonight.  I like feeling the workouts, as it makes me feel as if I'm getting somewhere with all this.  Part of my emotions last night was just frustration with the whole weight loss ordeal, and wondering where I'm going to find the willpower to do what needs to be done to reach my goals.

Oh well, I gotta get to working......I hope everyone has a Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment