Wednesday, March 23, 2011

just a quick note.....

Wednesday morning - Happy Hump Day!

Spring has sprung, and the stupid pollen is here.  And yes, it has hit me.  I have my lovely deep cough back that I get every year around this time, so it's off to the drug store tonight after I hit the gym to get my trusty old Mucinex.  I've been taking Claritin daily since I got the poison oak, but alas, it has not phased these allergies.

I skipped the gym last night and we took Dominion to the dog park instead and walked the trail after he got his exercise in.  That dog absolutely loves going to the dog park and running around, and of course trying to hump everything in sight!

I'm kind of surprised that, in spite of how popular my blog is, no one bothers to comment on anything I write!  (Popularity being based on how many people visit the blog, and how many times each individual person visits it on a daily basis - there's at least one person that visits daily, and many times visits more than once a day.)  I know there are a few that have taken issue with at least some of what I write, as I have gotten feedback through one source or another, but it would be nice to have comments directly rather than through a third party.  All I ask is that if you are going to comment - be intelligent and relevant to the blog you are commenting on.  No senseless ramblings.  Try using spell check and not using text shorthand - makes a person look really ignorant when they comment in shorthand, and with misspelled words.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment