Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Aaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!

I'm gonna flip out if I don't get a good night sleep tonight!  Gabriel decided to wake me up at 2am, then he whined and howled on and off until 3:30am.  I took him out at both 2am and 3:30am, and seems like I looked at the clock about every 15-20 minutes in between.  He was quiet after the 2nd time outside, until Brian's alarm clock went off at 5:30am.  Then he howled and whined and barked with a vengeance until I took him out again at 6.  I'm seriously considering giving him a benadryl tonight to help him sleep.  I'm hoping that will help!

Speaking of Gabriel - he loves chasing frogs when I walk him.  He hops after them, and I think he's even tried to eat some of them, but they apparently taste bad because he shakes his head and kind of makes a snort.  I hate frogs - they are gross and I can't imagine him trying to eat a live one.  Ick!!!!

I tried to get Gabrel and Dominion on video "talking" to each other tonight.  They are so funny.  Gabriel barks, and Dominion kind of makes a whining noise, that sounds more and more urgent the longer the "talking" goes on.  It's really interesting and funny to watch.

I think I'm going to pay tomorrow for tonight's workout.  I just did treadmill for about 15 minutes, and we worked legs.  My legs keep getting stiff, but walking Gabriel helps to loosen the muscles back up, so we shall see what a night of sleeping will do as far as how they will feel.  I don't mind getting the soreness, it tells me I'm doing something right.  Interval class and some arm work last night, legs & treadmill tonight, and hopefully I can make it to power class tomorrow (and damn, those lunges and squats are gonna hurt after tonight's workout!). 

My goal is to now make it to the gym at least 4 times a week.  I really should go 5 days a week, but I just don't see that happening.  Maybe it will, maybe it won't, but I will definitely make the 4 days a week count.  I can see a difference in my arms, and so can Brian.  My "wings" are shrinking (damn I hate those things!) and I'm starting to get a very slight bit of definition in my upper arms when I am exercising them.  Finally, results I can see!

Well folks, gonna try to get to bed a little earlier tonight, plus I gotta find the benadryl for Gabriel.  I'm hoping it doesn't have the opposite effect that I'm looking for!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment