Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shooting rainbows.....

I came across these funnies and sayings on the Status Shuffle on Facebook today.....
*You not only fell down the ugly tree and hit every branch, you managed to hit the stupid tree growing next to it also!  Way to go, winner.....

*If you are going to make me a piece in your game, don't be surprised if I decide to play.

*is currently thinking and just wants to say congrats!  You have just won the "pissed off the wrong person" reward.  Here's your prize. *smack* oops :)

*You say you don't like my attitude.  My attitude is a direct result of YOUR behavior...Change your behavior and I will change my attitude!

*Stupidity is like art.  Everyone can do it, but only the truly gifted are masters at it.

*I ruined an emo kid's day today - I made him smile.

*organizing your things is a sign you're too lazy to look for stuff

*My wings and halo are in the shop being re-glittered....guess I'll grab the trusty broom!

*PMS gives women 1 chance every month to act the way men act everyday.

*my life is so wonderful...when I bend over rainbows shoot out my butt


So yes, I was bored, and decided to play with the Status Shuffle thingy on Facebook.  Those were the ones I thought were funniest at the moment, especially the last one.

I've had a great week so far - my birthday was Monday and it was spent working, then shopping at Sam's Club.  We had planned on going to this bbq place in Griffin that we both love, but they are closed on Monday's, so we just had Zaxby's salads before shopping.  We hit the bbq place tonight!  :-)

Steven has decided he wants to go to the gym with us, so he went yesterday and I put him through a few machines and the treadmill.  It's just too hard to come home and pick him up and still make the 5:30 classes, so I think I'm going to have to check the schedules at both the Stockbridge and McDonough locations and see when the classes I prefer are offered, and change my routine.  I am so stressed trying to get home and get him and make it to class, and it just won't happen with the way traffic is.  Today we didn't make it - I got behind every slow, dumbass driver on the road, and then when we were about a mile from the gym, Brian called and needed me to come get him, as he was having to leave his car in the shop overnight.

Dominion is tolerating Gabriel a litle better now.  Still growls and snaps at him sometimes, but I don't worry so much anymore about him hurting Gabriel.  I even got a picture of the 2 of them laying in bed near each other on my birthday, waiting for us to come to bed.  So sweet!

Well folks, I hope you all had a great hump day, and here's to an even better Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment