Monday, August 15, 2011

Moody Monday.....

Oh yeah, I'm in one hell of a mood today.  I had a really bad day yesterday, don't even want to discuss it.  Suffice it to say I went to bed around 8pm with a killer headache, and woke up with the same damn headache this morning.  Not even to mention that the puppy woke me up at 3:30am.  He whined and whined and whined until it was time to get up.  I'm sorry, but I'm done taking him out in the middle of the night - if I keep doing that, then that's what he will continue to expect as he grows up.

So between lack of sleep and those grand PMS hormones, the world better watch out.  I'm ready to kick ass and take names, or whatever that stupid saying is!

Going to the gym tonight to do interval class.  I think it will make me feel better, as working out hard always seems to do that for me.  I made it to step class on Friday, thanks to the instructor waiting 10 minutes to get started.  It was a great workout, although more difficult technically speaking than I'm used to in interval.  Just gotta get used to it.  That makes 4 trips to the gym last week, and hopefully will work in 4 times this week, too.

I have 2 sick men at home. Steven is coughing up a storm, his usual beginning of the school year cold/allergies.  Brian is feeling under the weather too, a summer cold I think.  I suppose I'll need to stop by the pharmacy tonight to pick up some stuff to help them out.  I quit taking my Claritin about 2-3 weeks ago, so allergies are a contributing factor to the headache that I've got.  Looks like I'll have to start back on it, as the upcoming fall season will have new pollens and allergens that I'll be dealing with.  I hate having to take meds on a daily basis for things like allergies!

Well folks, I hope you all have started out on the right foot today, unlike how my day got started.  Time for me to change my attitude and make my day start getting better, as happiness is a choice, and so far I have chosen to be pissy and sulk.  I might just have to find some appropriate music to get me going and break the rules at the office and listen to it for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment