Thursday, August 11, 2011

Another week almost gone.....

Three awesome workouts so far this week!  Monday - interval class, Tuesday - treadmill and weights, Wednesday - power class.  We took the day off today - Brian wasn't feeling well, I had to stop by and pick up my bp meds, and Steven had to DJ at 8pm so I wanted dinner ready and finished before then (and it actually happened!)  I'm thinking I'm gonna hit the step class tomorrow afternoon so that I get 4 days of workouts in this week.  I won't be able to go Saturday, as we have some stuff to do that will take up most of the day.

Gabriel is getting better at the house-breaking stuff, mainly because I'm having to take him out at least every hour, to keep him from having the opportunity to have an accident.  That is the poopingest dog I've ever seen!  He will poop almost every single time you walk him! 

But this getting me up at 3am stuff is just not doing it for me.  The other morning, he woke me up at 2am, so I walked him.  Whined on and off until 3:30am, and I walked him again.  Finally, he was quiet until the alarm went off for the day.  I gave him a Benadryl the next night, thinking that would keep him out most of the night.  WRONG!  He went to bed stoned outta his little mind, but woke me up at 3am, bright eyed and bushy tailed!

Well folks, it's almost the weekend - if I don't see ya here this weekend, I'll see ya here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment