Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Well, darn it.....

no gym tonight - we got an email that there was an accident and the power was out at the gym this afternoon, and they were just going to stay closed until tomorrow.  I really wanted to work out at a class, so I checked the schedule at the other location, and there weren't any classes I was interested in taking today. 

Looks like I may need to take Steven to the doctor tomorrow - he's got his usual beginning of school cold/allergies, and it's making him cough so hard he throws up.  I wouldn't worry about it and would treat him at home, if it wasn't making him barf.  I've been there with that before, so I'm kinda thinking he's quickly slipped into bronchitis.  (I've had bronchitis before where I couldn't eat, because I would cough everything up that I ate). 

We were busy this afternoon - dropped Steven's flute off at the shop for some repairs, took the pups to the dog park, had Subway for dinner and did a little shopping for a few necessities at Wally World.  Brian and I had a really good discussion at the dog park....some stuff was discussed that really needed to be.  No problems, just thoughts about certain things, and learning even more that he really does "get" me.  He knows where I'm coming from, and why I feel the way I do about some things, and is just so patient and understanding with me.  I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment