Sunday, April 24, 2011

Getting back to the grind.....

Had an absolutely fantastic, awesome wondrous weekend!  Not gonna share details, but it really was a great weekend!  I will say this - my soon to be in-laws are the most wonderful people!  I didn't sleep so well Friday night, but I slept quite well last night.  I'm really going to focus on getting to bed earlier than I normally go, so that i can get back in a routine and make sure I get enough rest.  I feel a lot better when I get enough sleep, and I'm sick of cheating myself out of a decent night's sleep most nights.

Got the laundry started, but it won't get finished tonight.  Also haven't gotten around to doing my manicure and pedicure tonight, so that will have to wait until tomorrow.  Oh well, life goes on, doesn't it?

Well the shower is calling my name, as is the bed....I hope everyone had a weekend that was at least half as great as mine was!  And have a great Monday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment