Monday, April 18, 2011

I am pooped!

Yes, I am absolutely worn out!  You'd think sleeping a LOT on Saturday night through to Sunday morning would have helped me catch up on sleep, but nope, it didn't.  Of course, the workout I had at Gold's this afternoon probably has a little something to do with my fatigue.  That, and I came home and took a hot shower before dinner.  Now I'm all relaxed and ready to crash out, which I may let myself do here shortly.

My foot is taking a beating during these workouts of mine.  Friday I slipped off the step during step aerobics, and while it didn't actually hurt, the worry that it would spooked me.  I'm trying so careful not to trip up and hurt myself, as, let's face it - I'm not the most graceful person out there!  It appears that my doctor fixed my foot up good, to the point that it will take a LOT to injure it, I just don't want to find out just how much it will actually take.  I felt something kinda uncomfortable tonight, and it had something to do with how I stepped on the step in interval class.  It doesn't hurt now, but it's kind of a tired, achy feeling. 

I'm a little swollen, too, but that would be because I forgot to take all of my meds last night before I went to bed, including that wonderful little blood pressure pill that helps keep the fluid build up off my feet and hands.  I didn't realize it til I got about half way to work, so I took some of it when I got home from the gym, and I'll just pick back up where I left off with the rest of it tonight.  I can tell some of what I'm feeling in my foot is from not taking that one little pill last night.  Dammit!

It just dawned on me that it's a 4 day work week for me this week - we get Friday off this week for Good Friday!  Yay me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment