Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Terrific Tuesday!

Another great workout tonight - I walked 1.1 miles on the treadmill and worked upper body on free weights.  I'm going to feel that tomorrow!  Especially since the front of my shoulders feel a little tight tonight.  Tomorrow is Group Power - more weights, but much lighter than what I used tonight.

There are just not enough weekends left before the wedding!  We have so much we want to do at Mom's house and around here before they get back in the US, and I just don't know that we will be able to pull it off.  And we have stuff to do at the lake house too, things that Marion asked Brian to take care of for him.  Oh and the girls at work have mentioned taking me out for a bridal shower event of some sort - such a whirlwind of activities in the next several months.

Just not feeling the writing here tonight....my mind has gone blank for now.  I suppose that's a hint that I should shower and hit the rack.  I hope you all have enjoyed your Tuesday, and will have a fantastic Hump Day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment