Thursday, April 14, 2011

I....got....nothing......

Posting something for the nosy one that stalks my blog repeatedly,   apparently waiting for my next exciting entry....thank you for only stalking me now and not harassing me with your hateful posts.....

Too tired to blog last night.  I crashed shortly after dinner....been working extra hard at the gym....physically tired, intellectually tired from dealing with morons that just suck the smarts right out of me....

I mean, I know I'm not perfect and I make mistakes and don't always try my best, but damn....some people just seem like they have to try really hard to be as dumb as they appear to be.  (the people I'm referring to relate to my work....but not my coworkers)

So glad tomorrow is Friday....gonna rest and recharge.....

No comments:

Post a Comment