Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hump Day.....

I hope you all had a great Hump Day today!  My day went pretty well.  Stayed busy at work, had a great workout in the Power class tonight, and am working on that tan.  Hmmm, wonder if I will get as dark as I did back in 1991?  I got so dark back then, I actually had to use the lighter shades of make up made for African American complexions.  I honestly don't want to get THAT dark again, but I gotta get rid of these blindingly pasty white legs!  I didn't get my natural, lay by the pool tan last summer because of my foot surgery, so I'm trying to get a head start on it this year.

I couldn't concentrate last night - couldn't write in my blog more than the little bit that I managed, couldn't concentrate and play games online, and was just frazzled all around.  Not sure exactly what caused that, I thought I had it figured out earlier today but darn it to heck if I can remember it now.  LOL  Oh well, it's probably fatigue; I've stayed up too late the past several nights, through no one's fault but my own.

Well the bridal shower/bachelorette party has been set!  Gotta hurry up and get us registered at Target!  (will have that taken care of by Sunday afternoon)  And dang it, Shirley said no strippers.  :-(  Just kidding!  We were teasing her about going to the Coronet Club, or having strippers, but honestly that's just not my thing.  I had a stripper at my 21st birthday party, so it's not completely foreign to me, and while I know Brian wouldn't have a problem with it, it's just not for me. 

Bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment